No products in the cart
CJC-1295 No DAC: A Syntetic Peptide of GHRH
Several modifications have been made to the Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone to preserve and eliminate some of the hormone’s effects. CJC-1295, consisting of the first 25 amino acids of GHRH, is among those lists of modifications.
CJC-1295 is the synthetic equivalent of hGFR (1-29). It was created to produce a more soluble growth hormone secretagogue that is produced in ample amounts but retains the physiological features of GHRH.
The Difference Between CJC-1295 and CJC-1295 DAC
These two peptides seem similar but are not identical. CJC-1295 is a modified equivalent of the first 29 amino acids of GHRH, chemically identical to other growth hormone analogs like Sermorelin. Meanwhile, CJC-1295 DAC is created by adding the Drug Affinity Complex DAC, to CJC-1295.
DAC is added to CJC-1295 using the lysine linker. The DAC protects CJC-1295 while it circulates in the bloodstream. Furthermore, DAC ensures the long half-life of CJC-1295 by allowing the peptide to bind to blood proteins such as Albumin.
The Medical Benefits and Functions of CJC-1295 NO DAC
The Functions of CJC-1295 in the Biochemical Processes of the Human Body
- CJC-1295 NO DAC functions to enhance protein synthesis. The peptide does this by inhibiting the natural process of cellular degradation, thereby increasing protein synthesis.
- The peptide improves the lipolytic process in the human body by increasing the rate of synthesis and disintegration. By increasing the lipolytic process of the body, CJC-1295 NO DAC peptide causes the body to burn fat more efficiently.
- CJC-1295 enhances the wound healing, increases bone density, and improves muscular growth.
How CJC-1295 Influences Hemorrhagic Shock and GHRH 1-29 Interaction
- CJC-1295 NO DAC stimulates and improves nerve reflexes within the brain and modulates blood flow, thereby preventing acute organ failure following hemorrhagic shock. On the other hand, hemorrhagic shock is an acute condition followed by reduced tissue perfusion and insufficient nutrient and oxygen delivery necessary for cellular functions. Hemorrhagic shock is classified as cardiogenic, hypovolemic, septic, and neurogenic. Scientific processes prove that it is difficult to manage this disease condition. However, the administration of CJC-1295 NO DAC shows promising results in preventing the prevalence of hemorrhagic shock.
The Role of CJC-1295 NO DAC in Growth
- The peptide is essential for maintaining the normal rate of growth hormone release. By doing this, the peptide becomes vital therapy for abnormal growth in varieties of animal species, including humans. Maintaining the normal growth hormone level is critical to releasing downstream hormones like insulin-like growth factor-2 (IGF-1).
- CJC-1295 significantly enhances the synthesis of IGF-1. GH, CJC-1295, and IGF-1 collectively influence the pro-inflammatory mechanisms when activated.
- In mouse models of GHRH knockout, the administration of CJC-1295 effectively reduces growth deficits. Furthermore, administering CJC-1295 daily steadily enhanced the total body weight and length.
- The peptide also assessed the abnormal response to GRF following obesity.
How CJC-1295 NO DAC Influences Infertility
- Scientists suggest GRF analogs, CJC-1295, can induce ovulation in infertile female patients. Facts state that ovulation is solely dependent on IGF-1 and regulated by the release and cycling of growth hormones. However, to prove this fact, research in mouse models of superovulation shows that the levels of IGF-1 and GH increase significantly with ovulation. These results posit that the administration of a GH secretagogue like CJC-1295 can induce ovulation.
- Scientific research also suggests that CJC-1295 NO DAC and other GHRH analogs can impact male infertility by inducing sperm production. However, note that this hypothesis is yet to be proven fact.
The Adverse Effects of CJC-1295 NO DAC
The Adverse Effects of CJC-1295 NO DAC are as follows:
- Reactions at the site of injection such as pain, itching, erythema, and induration
- May cause headaches
- Vasodilation like warmth, transient, flushing, and hypotension
- Abdominal pain and nausea.
Regardless of the outlined adverse effects of the peptide, it exhibits mild side effects, and excellent and low subcutaneous and oral bioavailability, respectively.
CJC-1295 is the synthetic equivalent of hGFR (1-29). The peptide produces a more soluble growth hormone secretagogue that releases ample amounts but retains the physiological features of GHRH. CJC-1295 NO DAC also improves and balances water regulation in the human body. The peptide is also a potent pain reliever and an indigestion modulator.
Despite the robust medical benefits of CJC-1295 NO DAC, it is a research peptide limited to educational and scientific purposes.
Disclaimer: The products mentioned are not for human or animal consumption. All the information shared in this article is for educational purposes only.
Dr. Usman (BSc, MBBS, MaRCP) completed his studies in medicine at the Royal College of Physicians, London. He is an avid researcher with more than 30 publications in internationally recognized peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Usman has worked as a researcher and a medical consultant for reputable pharmaceutical companies such as Johnson & Johnson and Sanofi.