No products in the cart
TB-500 (Thymosin Beta-4) (10mg)
TB-500 peptides are Synthesized and Lyophilized in the USA.
Discount per Quantity
|Quantity||5 - 9||10 +|
FREE - 30ml bottle of bacteriostatic water
(Required for reconstitution)
FREE - USPS priority shipping
What is the TB-500 peptide (Thymosin Beta-4)?
TB-500 is a synthetic analog of the naturally occurring Thymosin Beta-4 peptide, which ubiquitously exists in human and animal cells. According to researchers “The key ingredient of TB-500 is the peptide LKKTETQ with artificial acetylation of the N-terminus.” The biologically effective peptide belongs to a widespread family of 16 related molecules with a high degree of sequence conservation and localization in the majority of the tissues and circulating cells in the body. TB-500 was developed to sequester and block actin polymerization in eukaryotic cells.
TB-500 expression appears to increase four-six fold during early angiogenesis. It may promote the growth of new blood cells from the existing vessels, mediate faster wound healing, and promote the healing of muscle injury and development. The actin-binding domain happens to be a short central stretch of amino acid. It is involved in TB-500 mediated regulation of blood cell division, wound healing, migration of endothelial cells and keratinocytes, and higher production of extracellular matrix-degrading enzymes. The researchers note that “Treatment with Tβ4 significantly increased cell migration and sprouting from microbeads.”
TB-500 research suggests the peptide’s potential as an effective wound-healing molecule with anti-inflammatory properties. Thymosin Beta-4, unlike other naturally produced growth factors, helps in endothelial and keratinocyte migration. It also does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight which helps it travel comparatively long distances through tissues. As mentioned before, it regulates the polymerization and function of actin.
AKA: Thymosin Beta-4
Molecular Formula: C212H350N56O78S
Molecular Weight: 4963.506 g/mol
PubChem: CID 16132341
CAS Number: 77591-33-4
The TB-500 peptide has been researched for its potential to mediate the following functions such as:
– Tissue repair
– Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
– Angiogenesis in dermal tissues
– Collagen deposition
– Keratinocyte movement
– Reduction in inflammation of tissue in joints
– Increase in muscle growth causing improvement in endurance and strength
– Relaxation of muscle spasms and improvement of muscle tone
– Increase in the intracellular exchange of substances
– Control of connective tissue flexibility
– Prevention of the formation of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Ho, E. N., Kwok, W. H., Lau, M. Y., Wong, A. S., Wan, T. S., Lam, K. K., Schiff, P. J., & Stewart, B. D. (2012). Doping control analysis of TB-500, a synthetic version of an active region of thymosin β₄, in equine urine and plasma by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry. Journal of chromatography. A, 1265, 57–69. doi:10.1016/j.chroma.2012.09.043.
- Kim JH, Lim IR, Park CY, et al. Thymosin β4-Enhancing Therapeutic Efficacy of Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells in Mouse Ischemic Hindlimb Model. Int J Mol Sci. 2020;21(6):2166. Published 2020 Mar 21. doi:10.3390/ijms21062166.
- Goldstein, A. L., Hannappel, E., Sosne, G., & Kleinman, H. K. (2012). Thymosin β4: a multi-functional regenerative peptide. Basic properties and clinical applications. Expert opinion on biological therapy, 12(1), 37–51. doi:10.1517/14712598.2012.634793.
- Ehrlich, H. P., & Hazard, S. W., 3rd (2010). Thymosin beta4 enhances repair by organizing connective tissue and preventing the appearance of myofibroblasts. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1194, 118–124. doi:10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05483.x.
- Spurney CF, Cha HJ, Sali A, et al. Evaluation of skeletal and cardiac muscle function after chronic administration of thymosin beta-4 in the dystrophin deficient mouse. PLoS One. 2010;5(1):e8976. Published 2010 Jan 29. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0008976.
Dr. Usman (BSc, MBBS, MaRCP) completed his studies in medicine at the Royal College of Physicians, London. He is an avid researcher with more than 30 publications in internationally recognized peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Usman has worked as a researcher and a medical consultant for reputable pharmaceutical companies such as Johnson & Johnson and Sanofi.
Jade Peterson –
Amazing products and value. Very fast response and shipping. I am very pleased with the experience
Mason Webb –
One of the leading suppliers in peptides. Very qualitative products
Parker Findlay –
The quantity variations of the same products are very helpful and nice
Astrid Duncan –
Had the peptide I needed in stock. Appreciate the coupon code as well.
Jenifer Smith –
Just placed an order yesterday. this morning received an email from their rep telling me they are out of stock of it at the moment but will place it as soon as it’s in. It’s slightly frustrating. Just glad someone reached out instead of leaving me wondering what happened to my order.
Taryn Alvarado –
They have great response times, friendly staff, and most importantly knowledgable staff! They are trained to know their stuff!!
Orion Quinn –
The whole process was quick and easy.
Mario Salvado –
The peptides are typically always stocked. Rare I have encountered one out of stock when it’s time to rebuy.
coleen mcelroy –
Taylor was able to help me place a big order for our lab site. They worked with me and let me know if there was any substitues for peptides that they had out of stock as well! Prices are one of the best I have found as well when shopping around.
Harper Santos –
Purest peptides on the market right now.
Nikkie Wong –
Peptides work well with my specific research. This was my first time purchasing so I will definitely revisit!
Eitan Assil –
Very happy to have found Biotech. Peptides are sold at a great price and the service you recieve is probably the best I have ever gotten anywhere.
Ace Brashear –
Appreciate the discount code you sent after my 10th purchase!!