No products in the cart
Sermorelin & Ipamorelin in Comparison to Natural GHRH
Sermorelin and Ipamorelin Blend
Clinical studies show that Sermorelin and Ipamorelin blend can treat mice suffering from low growth hormone deficiencies by naturally promoting HGH production and release. However, it is not yet available as an over-the-counter treatment because it is not yet approved to buy Sermorelin and Ipamorelin for consumption.
Recent studies show that Sermorelin and Ipamorelin can promote increased energy, better sleep, faster healing, and cellular regeneration.
These benefits include improving cognitive function by enhancing sleeping patterns and improving central nervous system functioning. Improved gastric motility, enhanced bone health, and a healthier control of blood sugar levels.
What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is a synthetic peptide similar to the naturally occurring growth hormone-releasing hormone. It is a growth hormone secretagogue that acts on the pituitary gland to cause the release of the human growth hormone, HGH. Sermorelin is a sequence of 29 amino acids.
How does Sermorelin Work?
One of the consequences of the aging process is the decrease in the human growth hormone concentrations in the body. This decrease in the growth hormone brings about all the anti-aging processes. By restoring the growth hormone levels, we can somewhat reverse the changes associated with aging.
Sermorelin is a growth hormone secretagogue. This term means it acts on the pituitary gland similar to growth hormone-releasing hormone. It binds to the growth hormone receptors present in the pituitary gland and upregulates the growth hormone release. This process results in the pulsatile release of the growth hormone. Sermorelin helps achieve peak levels of the human growth hormone and thus enhances growth processes in the body.
Potential Benefits of Sermorelin
Animal research suggests the following benefits of the secretagogue:
• Increased lipolysis and fat loss.
• Shift towards fat burning from fat deposition.
• It helps achieve a leaner body mass. These benefits can help achieve healthier weight loss without relying heavily on starvation.
• It improves sexual health.
• It enhances vitality and strength.
• Improved sleep quality
• Protection of the heart against cardiovascular diseases
• Improvement of the immune function and system
• It has anti-aging benefits and can help reverse the visible signs of aging
• Improvement of skin health and elasticity
• It improves muscle and bone function and can help against osteoporosis.
• Improvement of bone mineral deposition and bone health
What is Ipamorelin?
Ipamorelin is a synthetically produced growth-stimulating hormone. The difference between Ipamorelin and its naturally occurring analog is its mechanism of action. Ipamorelin brings about the stimulation of growth hormone release without bringing about changes in appetite and hunger levels. In animal models, ipamorelin administration also improves other hormones like prolactin, cortisol, aldosterone, and acetylcholine.
How Does Ipamorelin Work?
Ipamorelin is an analog of the naturally occurring ghrelin hormone in the gut and changes appetite and hunger levels. However, upon its administration, Ipamorelin causes the activation of the growth hormone receptors in the gut to increase the release of growth hormone by upregulating the somatotrophic cells or the GH-releasing cells.
Since its mode of action is somewhat similar to the growth hormone-releasing hormone, it is also known as the growth hormone secretagogue.
Potential Benefits of Ipamorelin
Following are some of the potential benefits of ipamorelin:
• It improves bone density by reducing bone resorption and increasing the deposition of minerals in bones via the IGF-1.
• Research has shown that Ipamorelin can improve muscle functioning and strength in mice. It has been found helpful in various muscle wastage diseases in animals.
• Ipamorelin causes an increase in IGF-1 levels and therefore is also involved in blood sugar regulation. It improves insulin sensitivity and therefore reduces the circulating blood sugar level.
• It also exhibits anti-aging effects on the skin by reversing the loss of collagen and resulting in more elastic skin.
• Ipamorelin results in a shift towards fat loss from fat deposition and helps attain a leaner body figure.
Disclaimer: The products mentioned are not intended for human or animal consumption. Research chemicals are intended solely for laboratory experimentation and/or in-vitro testing. Bodily introduction of any sort is strictly prohibited by law. All purchases are limited to licensed researchers and/or qualified professionals. All information shared in this article is for educational purposes only.
Dr. Usman (BSc, MBBS, MaRCP) completed his studies in medicine at the Royal College of Physicians, London. He is an avid researcher with more than 30 publications in internationally recognized peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Usman has worked as a researcher and a medical consultant for reputable pharmaceutical companies such as Johnson & Johnson and Sanofi.