Body Protection Compound 157 (BPC-157) is a stable gastric pentadecapeptide. It is a synthetic compound produced based on gastric juice in the human stomach.
BPC-157, according to research, shows it enhances the healing effect of distinct tissues such as muscles, tendons, and the nervous system. It is an effective healing inducer after traumatic brain injuries, preventing brain seizures, brain lesions, and adverse effects of insulin overdose. It can also alleviate the harmful effects of certain neurotoxic substances.
It induces healing processes and fosters faster regeneration of cells via the initiation of new blood vessels in a process termed angiogenesis. Via this process, BPC-157 enhances blood flow back to injured sites, protects organs, heals skin burns, and prevents stomach ulcers. It has a protective effect against the inhibiting effect of the 4-hydroxynonenal.
Benefits of BPC-157
BPC-157, according to research, is produced based on human gastric juice. It is stable and has hydrolytic resistance or enzyme digestion. It is a polar peptide (i.e., easily dissolved in water). It doesn’t require any specific carrier to be effective or transported to target tissues and organs.
● BPC-157 can accelerate and expedite the wound healing process (muscles, tendons, nerves, and ligaments).
● It bolsters the receptors of growth hormones.
● It fosters the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts.
● It enhances digestive function and increases the vascular expression of VEGFR2 even.
● It alleviates pain at the site of injury – old or not, and improves joint mobility where needed.
● It heals the inflamed epithelium of the intestine and protects it against subsequent inflammation.
● It is an anti-inflammatory agent in cases such as arthritis.
● BPC-157 is essential for treating inflammatory bowel syndrome (IBS).
● It cushions the liver from the toxic effects of alcohol, antibiotics, chemicals, and solvents and enhances the healing process.
● It comes in handy for nagging injuries in cases where tissue rejuvenation is required.
● It could be utilized to treat celiac and Crohn’s disease.
● On covid-19, BPC-157 may offer refined covid-19 results by alleviating cytokine derailment and subsequent failure of multi organs based on its cytoprotective, anti-inflammatory, and endothelium protecting effects via the BPC-157-eNOS interactions.
● BPC-157 can function to modulate the dopamine system and, as a result, could be used to treat both acute and chronic amphetamine disturbances.
● BPC-157 could promote the ex vivo outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts from tendon explants, cell survival under stress conditions, and the in vitro migration of the tendon fibroblasts, which is likely to be mediated by the activation of the FAK-paxillin way.
The Aftereffect of BPC-157
Though research shows that the BPC-157 doesn’t have severe side effects, there is a possibility that the user may exhibit adverse reactions to the peptide. The following are the possible side effects of the BPC-157;
● Vomiting and Nausea
● Hepatotoxicity and kidney toxicity.
● Abnormally high or low blood pressure.
● Fatigue and tiredness
● Heart complications such as; stroke, arrhythmia.
● In cases where there’s a pre-existing medical condition. Users may suffer from potential side effects.
Methods of Administration of BPC-157
Although the Body Protection Compound 157 (BPC-157) is still under scientific review, in cases where there’s a need for administration – for an emergency or not, individuals should do it on the directive basis of a medical practitioner.
The oral administration of BPC-157 is most preferred for stomach and intestinal issues.
BPC-157 is best administered via injection for inflammation, muscle sprains and spasms, pain management, and ligament damage.
During proper administration, patients should refrain from taking the BPC-157 injection on an empty stomach. The administration should be spaced per three hours – if more than a dose is needed per day.
Dosage varies per individual. Individuals weighing about 60kg or 132Ibs can take about 600mcg (micrograms). Females may require lower doses based on their body metabolism.
Consumption of the peptide for pain relief purposes, BPC-157 dosage will be about 250mcg mark.
The BPC-157 can be used alongside other therapies as it can increase and enhance the therapeutic results of the regime.
Rat models were used in the scientific study of BPC-157. Though it shows promise, human studies need to investigate and prove that its perks aren’t limited to just animals.
BPC-157 is considered an extremely safe and essential FDA-approved treatment option. It is most effective when in symbiont with a healthy diet, exercise, and other regimes as recommended and approved by your medical practitioner.
Here you can find a guide about how to buy BPC-157 peptide.
Disclaimer: The products mentioned are not for human or animal consumption. All the information shared in this article is for educational purposes only.