No products in the cart
TB-500 (Thymosin Beta-4) (5mg)
TB-500 (Thymosin Beta-4) peptides are Synthesized and Lyophilized in the USA.
Discount per Quantity
|Quantity||5 - 9||10 +|
Out of stock
What is Thymosin Beta-4 (TB-500)?
TB-500 is a synthetic analog of the naturally occurring Thymosin Beta-4 peptide, which ubiquitously exists in human and animal cells. The apparently biologically effective peptide belongs to a widespread family of 16 related molecules with a high degree of sequence conservation and localization in the majority of the tissues and circulating cells in the body. Thymosin Beta-4 was developed to sequester and block actin polymerization in eukaryotic cells.
Thymosin Beta-4 expression appears to increase four-six fold during early angiogenesis. It may promote the growth of new blood cells from the existing vessels, mediate faster wound healing, and promote the healing of muscle injury and development. Researchers point out that “Delineating the molecular pathways impacted by Tβ4 to promote vascular growth and remodeling may reveal novel targets for prevention and treatment of vascular disease.” The actin-binding domain happens to be a short central stretch of amino acid. It is involved in Thymosin Beta-4 mediated regulation of blood cell division, wound healing, migration of endothelial cells and keratinocytes, and higher production of extracellular matrix-degrading enzymes.
Thymosin Beta-4 research suggests the peptide’s potential as an effective wound healing molecule with anti-inflammatory properties. According to the research, “It acts by increasing angiogenesis and cell migration and is currently in clinical trials for wound repair.” Thymosin Beta-4, unlike other naturally produced growth factors, helps in endothelial and keratinocyte migration. It also does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight which helps it travel comparatively long distances through tissues. As mentioned before, it regulates the polymerization and function of actin.
AKA: Thymosin Beta 4
Molecular Formula: C212H350N56O78S
Molecular Weight: 4963.506 g/mol
PubChem: CID 16132341
CAS Number: 77591-33-4
Thymosin Beta-4 Research
The Thymosin Beta-4 peptide has been researched for its potential to mediate the following functions such as:
– Tissue repair
– Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
– Angiogenesis in dermal tissues
– Collagen deposition
– Keratinocyte movement
– Reduction in inflammation of tissue in joints
– Increase in muscle growth causing improvement in endurance and strength
– Relaxation of muscle spasms and improvement of muscle tone
– Increase in the intracellular exchange of substances
– Control of connective tissue flexibility
– Prevention of the formation of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Dubé, K. N., & Smart, N. (2018). Thymosin β4 and the vasculature: multiple roles in development, repair and protection against disease. Expert opinion on biological therapy, 18(sup1), 131–139. doi:10.1080/14712598.2018.1459558
- Philp, D., Goldstein, A. L., & Kleinman, H. K. (2004). Thymosin beta4 promotes angiogenesis, wound healing, and hair follicle development. Mechanisms of ageing and development, 125(2), 113–115. doi:10.1016/j.mad.2003.11.005
- Maar K, Hetenyi R, Maar S, et al. Utilizing Developmentally Essential Secreted Peptides Such as Thymosin Beta-4 to Remind the Adult Organs of Their Embryonic State-New Directions in Anti-Aging Regenerative Therapies. Cells. 2021;10(6):1343. Published 2021 May 28. doi:10.3390/cells10061343
- Malinda, K. M., Sidhu, G. S., Mani, H., Banaudha, K., Maheshwari, R. K., Goldstein, A. L., & Kleinman, H. K. (1999). Thymosin beta4 accelerates wound healing. The Journal of investigative dermatology, 113(3), 364–368. doi:10.1046/j.1523-1747.1999.00708.x
- Song, R., Choi, H. M., Yang, H. I., Yoo, M. C., Park, Y. B., & Kim, K. S. (2012). Association between serum thymosin β4 levels of rheumatoid arthritis patients and disease activity and response to therapy. Clinical rheumatology, 31(8), 1253–1258. doi:10.1007/s10067-012-2011-7
Dr. Usman (BSc, MBBS, MaRCP) completed his studies in medicine at the Royal College of Physicians, London. He is an avid researcher with more than 30 publications in internationally recognized peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Usman has worked as a researcher and a medical consultant for reputable pharmaceutical companies such as Johnson & Johnson and Sanofi.
Elijah Scott –
All products are very safe for research. Highly recommend
Riley Reed –
Their process is always fast and efficient. I received my order faster than anywhere else I have shopped and their quality it’s top-notch
Miguel Pena Castro –
Estoy muy feliz de poder comprar péptidos de donde soy. No esperaba encontrar una empresa confiable con una gama tan amplia de productos para elegir. Buen trabajo Biotech
Marcos Barinas Uribe –
My product was damaged when it was delivered to me! I didn’t anticipate a speedy response from CS , but I was pleased to obtain a replacement in a timely manner. The peptides and the service were both excellent, and I couldn’t be happier.
Ryan Cleary Ryan Cleary –
At first when I entered this businessI was a little lost. I didn’t know what companies are reliable and which are not. I have to say that when it comes to product and service there are very few companies who actually care about the customer and not about making sales. Biotech, you have won a loyal customer for life
Marsha Talbot –
I usually am very skeptical of putting my card data into online websites but Biotech has demonstrated over and over again that everything is safe and secure
Jacqueline Vasquez Jacqueline Vasquez –
I had a lot of questions when I first started buying peptides and was really worried for some time, but customer service was always there to help. Thank you for keeping my worries at ease
Toni Trujillo –
Finally found a company that is genuinely concerned about client needs. Hope it does not change over time
Clothilde Sypinsk –
very easy to use, product came in time
Richard Nelson –
Extremely satisfied with the quality of the products, company speaks for themselves. Earned a loyal returning customer.
Piper Boyle –
Thanks for the discount code!!
Henry J –
Biotech has the best prices around! I have been researching and looking at all the different sites and their constant speacials and sales put them ahead of the rest.
Taylor Vance –
Our last peptides supplier raised prices like crazy within the last few months so we decided to search for an alterntive company. Found you guys on a google search and can’t say how happy we are. Peptide prices are fantastic and in our price range, the peptides are of the highest quality and the time from placing the order to receiving them is quick as well.
Garret Hayes –
They do an exceptional job from start to end. Service is top tier and it’s never a long wait to get your peptides in once you have placed the order.
Emily kim –
Top teir in everyway.
Nathan Elyasi –
Had the peptides I need in stock! Everywhere else seems to be out.
Holden Creighton –
Decided to buy this product after reading about it in the blog!