No products in the cart
An overview of CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin & GHRP-2 Blend
CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin & GHRP-2 Blend
What is CJC-1295?
The growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) is the body’s natural regulator of somatotropin’s growth hormone. Replicating this hormone or its possible derivatives has been a long-sought-after goal of medical research. This goal is because its exogenous administration in the body can help people with growth hormone deficiencies.
CJC-1295 is one such result of these studies. It is a maleimido derivative of the first 29 amino acid sequences of the GHRH. A notable thing about CJC-1295, which makes it distinct from other such derivatives, is that being a small molecular weight compound, it is more soluble and easier to produce on a large scale while performing every necessary function GHRH does.
Effects of CJC-1295 on Growth Hormone Release
The impact of CJC-1295 administration on growth hormone release is very different from that of other growth hormone secretagogues in two distinct ways.
Firstly, CJC-1295 expedites the increase in circulating growth hormone levels rapidly. Research shows that a single dose of CJC-1295 brings up GH levels to almost 2-9 times the normal within two hours in mice.
CJC-1295 rapidly helps attain the natural peaks and valleys of GH concentration that fit into the body’s natural circadian rhythm.
Secondly, owing to its natural mode of action, the CJC-1295 peptide causes the growth hormone levels to reach their physiologic maximum, but at the same time, it keeps the process regulated. This process means that it never lets the levels reach a concentration so high that it would start producing side effects.
CJC-1295 Potential Benefits
• Energy levels
• Cognitive function
• Sex drive
• Increased metabolism
• Increased skin elasticity
What is Ipamorelin?
Ipamorelin is a selective ghrelin receptor agonist with a strong affinity for binding to ghrelin receptors. It is one of the most particular growth hormone secretagogues that have recently increased growth hormone secretion. It also has varied effects on other vital hormones. These include thyroid-stimulating hormone, cortisol, luteinizing hormone, prolactin, ACTH, and follicle-stimulating hormone.
Potential Benefits of Ipamorelin
• Results in a well-documented 5-10% reduction in body weight by appetite regulation
• Increases lean body mass by up to 10%
• Improves skin health by increasing its elasticity and reducing wrinkles and fine lines
• Improves cognitive function by helping with sleep cycle and pattern
• Protects the heart against cardiovascular diseases
• Anti-aging effects
• Betters bone health by enhancing bone mineral density
• Promotes muscle growth by inhibiting catabolic effects of glucocorticoids that result in muscle wasting
What is GHRP-2?
GHRP-2 or Pralmorelin is a growth hormone secretagogue, i.e., it acts on the pituitary gland mimicking the action of GHRH, causing the release of growth hormone in the body. It is one of the first growth hormone secretagogues introduced as a test peptide. GHRP-2 binds to ghrelin receptors in the GIT and regulates many vital processes. Current research tests its effects on the sleep cycle, muscle growth, appetite regulation, and immune function modulation.
Potential Benefits of GHRP-2
• Research has shown that GHRP-2 improves muscle growth. GHRP-2 causes the inactivation of atrogin-1 and MuRF, the key regulators in muscular degradation and atrophy pathways. Secondly, it upregulates IGF-1, which increases protein deposition in muscles.
• GHRP-2 increases appetite and food intake
• GHRP-2 protects the heart against cardiovascular pathologies by reducing apoptosis.
• GHRP-2 stimulates the thymus, the organ responsible for T-cell maturation, and boosts the immune system.
Disclaimer: The products mentioned are not intended for human or animal consumption. Research chemicals are intended solely for laboratory experimentation and/or in-vitro testing. Bodily introduction of any sort is strictly prohibited by law. All purchases are limited to licensed researchers and/or qualified professionals. All information shared in this article is for educational purposes only.
Dr. Usman (BSc, MBBS, MaRCP) completed his studies in medicine at the Royal College of Physicians, London. He is an avid researcher with more than 30 publications in internationally recognized peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Usman has worked as a researcher and a medical consultant for reputable pharmaceutical companies such as Johnson & Johnson and Sanofi.