No products in the cart
CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin Blend: A Blend Of Growth Hormone Stimulating Peptides
CJC-1295 is the synthetic equivalent of the growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) that boosts growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) levels in the plasma. The researchers report that “the long-acting GHRH analog CJC-1295 was shown to promote an increase in GH and IGF-1 levels in sera of healthy young adult men one week after administration, without affecting the pulsatility of GH secretion.” CJC-1295 induces growth hormone release in ample amounts but still preserves the physiological functions of GHRH.
Ipamorelin is a growth hormone secretagogue and a potent agonist of ghrelin. Scientists reveal that “ipamorelin is the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH.” The peptide induces growth hormone release by binding to the growth hormone and ghrelin receptors.
Ipamorelin increases GH levels to an extent where CJC-1295 can induce higher peaks and greater troughs while preserving the normal growth hormone pulsatile secretion. The overall result of this peptide blend is a higher set point for the standard ebb and GH flow which can potentially affect body mass, muscle development, and metabolic function.
Potential Functions of CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin according to Research
- The peptide blend induces collagen synthesis and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- It boosts healing and recovery (CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin blend replacement therapies can improve the overall well-being of an individual. This covers recovery time and acute musculoskeletal injuries.)
- It improves mood and sleep.
- It enhances energy levels (By increasing anti-aging effects and improving sleep, mood, bone density, sleep, body composition, and immune system function, the peptide blend allows for a more energetic and youthful state).
- It boosts fat loss and weight loss (By increasing lean body mass, the peptide blend increases the body’s metabolic rate, thereby inducing the number of calories burned).
- It prevents the prevalence of aging effects.
- It betters cognitive function (By administrating CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin blend in individuals, they exhibit enhanced focusing ability, sharpness, and mental clarity).
- It enhances lean muscle mass and improves muscle recovery (It helps muscles recover from intensive workouts, which induces faster disintegration and more fat loss)
- It betters skin elasticity.
- It bolsters noticeably fuller, healthier hair.
- It disintegrates belly fat reduction.
- It improves skin tone.
- It strengthens nails and hair.
- And better the immune system function (CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin blended therapies improve the immune system function, thereby causing them to attain optimal health).
Other Potential Benefits of CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin Blend in the Body
- Increase in Bone Density
- Increased Sex Drive
- Increased insulin sensitivity. A reduced level of blood sugar will result in increased fat burn in the body).
CJC-1295 & Ipamorelin blend is a growth hormone as it may increase collagen synthesis, skin elasticity, skin tone, lean muscle mass, fat, weight loss, mood, sleep, improves cognitive function, etc.
Disclaimer: The products mentioned are not intended for human or animal consumption. Research chemicals are intended solely for laboratory experimentation and/or in-vitro testing. Bodily introduction of any sort is strictly prohibited by law. All purchases are limited to licensed researchers and/or qualified professionals. All information shared in this article is for educational purposes only.
- Sackmann-Sala L, Ding J, Frohman LA, Kopchick JJ. Activation of the GH/IGF-1 axis by CJC-1295, a long-acting GHRH analog, results in serum protein profile changes in normal adult subjects. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2009 Dec;19(6):471-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ghir.2009.03.001. Epub 2009 Apr 21. PMID: 19386527; PMCID: PMC2787983.
- Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thøgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH. Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. Eur J Endocrinol. 1998 Nov;139(5):552-61. doi: 10.1530/eje.0.1390552. PMID: 9849822.
- Sinha DK, Balasubramanian A, Tatem AJ, Rivera-Mirabal J, Yu J, Kovac J, Pastuszak AW, Lipshultz LI. Beyond the androgen receptor: the role of growth hormone secretagogues in the modern management of body composition in hypogonadal males. Transl Androl Urol. 2020 Mar;9(Suppl 2):S149-S159. doi: 10.21037/tau.2019.11.30. PMID: 32257855; PMCID: PMC7108996.
- Teichman SL, Neale A, Lawrence B, Gagnon C, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA. Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Mar;91(3):799-805. doi: 10.1210/jc.2005-1536. Epub 2005 Dec 13. PMID: 16352683.
- Gobburu JV, Agersø H, Jusko WJ, Ynddal L. Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling of ipamorelin, a growth hormone releasing peptide, in human volunteers. Pharm Res. 1999 Sep;16(9):1412-6. doi: 10.1023/a:1018955126402. PMID: 10496658.
Dr. Usman (BSc, MBBS, MaRCP) completed his studies in medicine at the Royal College of Physicians, London. He is an avid researcher with more than 30 publications in internationally recognized peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Usman has worked as a researcher and a medical consultant for reputable pharmaceutical companies such as Johnson & Johnson and Sanofi.